Sunday, March 22, 2009

so much for breakfast

It doesn't look like the crepes are going to happen this morning. Typical. They would have probably been too "eggy" anyway.

I am however going to 99 ranch! More Hello Panda? I think it's safe to assume. 

So, I was thinking and I decided that despite my love of food and my interest in cooking and baking, I don't think I have quite the creative capacity or drive to actually make this into a food blog with daily recipes and such. Though I do promise to share anything I make, from now on this blog is about life in general (and if that happens to be 70 percent food, so be it).

p.s. If anyone would like to contact me (especially if you want support for an eating disorder) please, please feel free to contact me at dearhoneypickle@yahoo.com. I want to hear from you. really. 


No comments:

Post a Comment